Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012 Kakamega

Greetings

I received an email from verizon today that apologized for the outage with their email system.  They told me that my contacts and mail now work however until further notice everything else is not available.  I assume someday I will get a couple thousand emails all at once in my mailbox.  So I am not sure if emails from the 30th or the 1st ever made there way to me.  I only have emails from when they got the system back up and running.  So I apologize if any of you wrote me and I have not answered since I might of never seen them.

Today was another one of those Kenya days.  We were supposed to go visit some of the orchards in the Bungoma area.  However the driver with the RAV 4 had some issues with his vehicle today and they needed to be repaired.  We will try again tomorrow to visit the orchards.

So today instead of a visit to the orchards I spent the day with Bishop Hezron at the guest house discussing Orphans, micro-finance, and the challenges ahead.  After a good six hours of discussion both of us were starting to feel the drain.  The afternoon rain commenced and I told Hezron that I needed to go take a nap.  I am not sure if it is the altitude or the lack of proper nourishment but I can tell I am getting weaker and more tired easily.  My nap was only to be an hour or so but ended up being over four.  I hope I get some sleep tonight the driver will be here at 8 am sharpJ

I do want to dig a little deeper into our discussion of the challenges that we will face as we move forward in this venture.  However I am just not up to it today.  So tonight I am going to cut this short so I can get some more rest and open the Bible to the book of Acts for some more inspiration.

Take care and God bless you all

Dave 


No comments:

Post a Comment