Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5, 2013 Maralal

Greetings

I missed yesterdays blog again.  So tonight I am going to write it a little earlier then later.  Well I wrote some of it earlier and then it became later.  Everyone else is in bed and I am still writing.

Yesterday we went to Lare Oibor in the morning and had a Bible trivia game with the youth.  In the afternoon we started to work on repairing the desks that were constructed a year and a half ago.  Today we continued to work on repairing the desks all day.  We were able to complete all but two of them.  On Monday my crew and I will remake the frames for the two remaining desks here at the Black residence.  If we cannot put the wooden tops back on Monday Lawrence and some help can put them on later.

For some reason I am unable to put any pictures on my blog.  Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon.  Tomorrow we are back off to Lare Oibor for church services.

Take care and God bless

Dave 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment