Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back in the states

Hi all

Just want to say I am back in the states safe and sound but extremely tired.  I tried to sleep on the plane from Nairobi to Amsterdam.  Could not do it.  Tried to get some sleep on my 7 hour layover in Amsterdam.  Could not do it.  Tried to get some sleep on the plane to Chicago.  Could not do it.  The last half of the journey from Amsterdam my eyes were on fire and my tear ducts were trying to put the fire out.  I really do not understand.  I get in my car.  I start driving and if I wasn't supposed to be driving I could sleep just fine.  I am on my last wind and it is off to Wendy's for a Spicy Chicken sandwich.  I was trying to think of something else to eat but I just can't help it.  I am a creature of habit.

Got to keep this short so tomorrow I will try and wrap the trip all up.

Take care and God bless

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment