Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 21 October 7, 2011 Kakamega

Greetings

Today is short and sweet.  I stayed at the guest house and Hezron left for Kitale early this morning to pick up the wire for the orchards.  It was supposed to be in yesterday but did not arrive until around today.  Hezron was not feeling well so he has stopped in Webuye to rest and we will meet up tomorrow.

Since we had bought all the chemicals and wire in bulk I now have to get the proper amount to each orchard.  Today I worked on the distribution lists for both the chemicals and wire so we can divvy it up.  I hope we have time to do this tomorrow.  I have two days left before I leave on Monday and I really need to make sure that everything will be alright before I leave.

I also went to purchase some packaging supplies for the chemicals and stopped by fly540 to get my ticket to Nairobi.  I am taking the early Monday morning flight and will have to get up really early to make it to Kisumu by .  Robert knows a taxi guy that is going to charge me a decent fare to Kisumu.

Tomorrow I will spend more time on wrapping up this trip.  The documents for each orchard are in the computer and I need to spend some time printing them all or taking them to the cyber café to print for me.  Hezron should be here mid morning and we will go prepare the chemicals and wire for distribution when he takes the seedlings to the orchards.  The posts are all being purchased locally and only Bungoma has not secured any posts.  So after tomorrow everything should be prepared and ready for those left behind to finish.

Take care and be blessed.               

Dave 

No comments:

Post a Comment