Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16, 2011

Hi all

Just wanted to check in.  When I started this blog back in April most of my viewers were from the states.  I check my blog audience every now and then.  For the last month or so I actually get more visitors from outside the United States on any given day then from within the United States.  So I would like to say thank you to all my viewers where ever you might be. 

Tomorrow Hezron will continue to deliver seedlings to the area orchards.  Hopefully within this next week or so I can report that all the seedlings have been delivered and put in the ground.  Deliveries of timber are also happening this next week.  I am not sure when the three day training session will be held.  I was hoping that it would be this week or next week.

As I get word on the progress of this week I will report in again.

Take care and God bless   

No comments:

Post a Comment