Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 63 Kakamega July 10, 2011

Greetings

Today I spent the day resting and continuing to get over whatever I caught in Maralal.  I feel much better but it just continues to be a nuisance and I want it to be over.  I have two more days of Amoxycillin and I pray that will be the end of it.

I did walk into town today to try and find a fax machine.  I went to three different cyber café’s and all of them had network issues.  Africa must be cut off from the world I was not able to get onto Facebook all day as well. 

Tomorrow Hezron will pick me up around eight to pick up the two instructors to have a three day seminar on growing passion fruit.  While we are at Wamula International we are going to pick up the replacement seedlings to replant the dead and this time I will have proper instructors to teach us how to plant. 

This might actually be my shortest blog entry!!      

Take care and God bless

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment